Sunday, June 23, 2013

Isaiah 25:4


You have been a refuge for the poor,
    a refuge for the needy in their distress,
a shelter from the storm
    and a shade from the heat.
For the breath of the ruthless
    is like a storm driving against a wall

This is my confirmation that I will be doing my field practicum in the area of psychiatric care of the elderly. Please pray that the Lord provides the perfect care facility where I will learn and be blessed by elderly who are usually forgotten. I have a heart for the elderly as I was close to my Grandmother and spent one year before her passing in a care facility with her everyday reading the Bible to her. This was such a beautiful time with the Lord for both of us as she was my spiritual mentor. 

Thank you Lord that you are giving me the responsibility and blessing of caring for the elderly in need of  care. 

 

No comments: