Saturday, January 26, 2013

Me. Today. Single Mom

I received a letter from my attorney yesterday that said, "We are done. There are no more court days on calendar." After a difficult divorce that ended August 10th 2012, there is closer. I don't know how I feel. Peaceful, numb, in pain as some of the memories surface. But the Lord loves me, I dive into His arms and stay there until I receive the rest and peace He promises. Today it hit me, I'm a single mom.

I know there are women out there that feel alone. They are dying inside. If you are one of those women please run into the arms of Jesus. It's there you will find peace.  


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27


No comments: