Thursday, August 30, 2007

Deep Peace

I am tired. I had four hours of sleep. My dear husband was in a car accident which totaled our car but did not total him, for that I am thankful! Our family has some really big life decisions to make in the next couple of months. I have been focusing on Jesus. He has been the center of my life in intimate ways. I don't mean I have had long quiet times, read my Bible more than usual. He is just hear, my beloved Savior, my peace that surpasses all understanding!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness!
Praise God that Hubby is ok!!!

HomeGrownLife said...

So good to hear that you are leaning on our Rock during these times. And about the quiet times... as a mom they're not so "quiet" and rarely do we get to spent as much "time" as we'd like! Perhaps we should rename them.