Friday, September 7, 2007

Women Of Faith and the Journey ...


Look where I am going tomorrow... The Woman Of Faith conference! Oh... I am so excited. I have been wanting to attend for a while. Tickets have to be purchased about one year ahead of time. The women that speak at the conference are so real and refreshing and encouraging not matter what stage of your spiritual journey you are in. Jesus is real in my life,He is my everything but I am drained. God speaks of iron sharpening iron in the Bible. This what He is doing. I can't wait for next week to start. I home school my sweet girly girls. I would not have it any other way but the toddler years can be draining! Next week we start our Fall journey.. Home School, Community Bible Study, Nurture (a moms group at my Church) and Tabitha is taking a music class that sounds like so much fun through another Home School momma. I am ready to be set free, challenged and structured. Wish you were coming to the conference too! I pray that all my blogging buddies are set free, set free indeed! xoxo Nesting Momma

1 comment:

Real Life Sarah said...

Have a great time at the conference. I can't wait to read about your experience.