Sunday, August 26, 2007

Be Still My Heart

It is way too late and I just need to go to bed but than again I just need to talk with Jesus! I had a great summer. Our family made so many great memories. Tabitha learned how to swim on her own, Sophie mimics Tabitha and they are both so much fun right now! Both are learning so much and growing so much too! But I have to say that I am looking forward to the Fall routine. I am starting to Home School with K-5, we attend a Mom's group on Tuesday's and Community Bible Study on Thursday's with all home school mom's and kids! Saturday is their little community dance class. All of that drops off during the summer and all though I am usually ready for the break come June but I am just as much ready for the Fall routine come September. Tonight I popped over to Faith Lifts and read Be Still My Heart.....Just what the good doctor ordered (Jesus that is!)

No comments: