Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Me. Today. Thinking about Aikido

and getting my anger under control...


I like this quote.


"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered,
those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win.

It makes me think. Not sure that I totally understand it but it reminds me of what the word says about anger.

Ephesians 4:26
And "don't sin by letting anger control you." Don't let the sun go down while you are still angry."
New Living Translation

Can we be angered yet not sin without the Lord? I can't. Yet with the Lord in my life and the word as a lamp I can "win and not be afraid" and I can "win before the fight"

I think I like Aikido and I know I love the Lord..

A great book on conflict resolution is Aikido in everyday life.

Peace..xo

No comments: