Saturday, June 11, 2011

Me. Today. Peaceful

Me. Resting under the shadow...of HIS wing My life is a dripping faucet. Yes, it feels like the Chinese water torture at times.... I don't feel sorry for myself.

I even feel positive.

I can't ignore the pain that comes from the slow, agonizing state that my life is in.


Loss of a friend.

Loss of a baby.

Loss of a marriage.

Loss of my sanity.

It's amazing grace.

I am peaceful in spite of the torture.


Grieving is painful.

The Lord is our peace. The peace that surpasses ALL understanding.

John 14:27 "I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid."

New Living Translation


You will only find true peace in Jesus Christ, the one and only living God.

Stop fighting Him.

Stop pushing Him away.

Let Him love on you. Pick up the Bible and drum inside His love.

No comments: