Thirteen reasons I am thankful
1.I have two little girls.
2.I have an amazing, helpful, supportive husband.
3. My girls are healthy.
4. My husband is healthy
5. I am healthy
6. My mom was just diagnosed with celiac disease. Yes, I am thankful because they thought she might have something life threatening and it ended up being an intolerance to wheat and grains and sugar. We are grateful that she can simply change her diet and be well.
7. The fires in California are settling down.
8. Many in California are offering their support and extra rooms for those without shelter after loosing their homes.
9. I attend a Church that has jumped in and is supporting those effected by the fires.
10. I live close to my immediate family.
11. My mom watches the girls once a week so that I can work or run errands.
12. I have the opprotunity to home school my girls.
13. I live in California where resources and fun are at our fingertips.
Have a wonderful TT