Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Dig Jesus

I’ve been tagged by Becki to tell why I dig Jesus!

Here are the Rules:

Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
5 Things “I Dig” about Jesus:

1. I dig Jesus because He is the one and only true God, He walked on this earth as man without flaw (sin) and then died a horrible death on the cross for me and you. Yet He is a God that gives us complete grace and mercy and does not ask us to "work" towards Heaven...It is a gift for those who believe!

2.Jesus is a God of love. He is with us "From the heights we leap and when we flow to the valley down below, sweetest urge and sweetest will we will go lower, lower still."Yet,He will never leave or forsake us!

3.Because He has designed sunsets, bluebirds, and waterfalls just for us to enjoy.

4.Because He is not a pushy God. He allows us to make the choice to follow Him. He "courts" us and asks us to love Him because He first loved us.

5.Jesus is designing a place for us to live with Him forever. Wow, what a designer. I can only imagine how wonderful it will be! Thank you Lord!

Tag your it...
Heather A. at My Soul Yearns
Learning For A Lifetime
Up Hill Gang
The Lunch Box
My Life As Annie

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the tag! I love doing tags but sometimes it takes me awhile! lol!! This one comes at a good time since I'm feeling a little bitter about the healthy snack criticism I got today and I'm not feeling very kind! lol! It will be good for me to focus on Jesus...

Rebecca said...

I love how you put #4.

and #3!

and all of them!
Great list!

HomeGrownLife said...

It's refreshing to hear your speak so openly and personally about our King! Amazing list.

Annie said...

Great list!
Thanks for the tag, I did this recently... here's the link:
five things I dig about JESUS