Monday, July 2, 2012

Me.Today. diving in

It's a new season for me.
My life continues to be filled with trials and they just seem to be getting worse. Is this going to stop me from pursing my first love? Jesus rescued my from my own demise at age 25.
I fell in love.
This week I'm going to read Jeremiah and come back to tell you what encouraged me. I know his life was filled with trial after trail and he pressed on.
Whatever you're going through, please don't listen to the enemies lies.....Our Lord Jesus is with you right now and HE IS bigger then your trials. I don't know how He is going to get me through my trials but I know He will.
Hang in there with me....

"But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Isiah 54:14

No comments: