Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Me.Today. Valentine

I can't let today go by without a mention. I mention of the spiritual love we receive from family and friends in the body of Christ. This past year, a pouring out of support has been shown to me as I stagger down the path of healing after facing sudden death of a friend, divorce and my daughter's brain surgery.

Now, I find myself thankful daily for this family.... when tradgedy happens like it did September 21, 2010 when my friend died, there were friends brought together who will never part. We are a circle of friends, the body of Christ, reaching out to make sure we are all taken care of. Funny, I've never met the family above...is that funny? Or is it real love, the love that Christ has for us. The love that is in the unseen.
Jamie, the momma is writing her notes on their families own personal tragedy and her daily joy, miss Ashlyn Hope. 

Pray. Love. It's simple.

Jay and Jamie's own personal story will give you hope. Follow them at Exodus Church


1 comment:

Jen Wagenmaker said...

I am just as thankful for this family... They have always been a backbone of support.