Watch Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. It I'll wreck you for the good. This girl loves food so I will be working on a Vegan/Vegetarian lifestyle that tastes interesting . I didn't just wake up and decide to take this road. I decided when I became sick over 7 years ago with digestive issues that a change needed to be made. I have been eating GF and GMO free and Organic for over five years but for me it's time to take the next step.
For those who struggle with depression, cutting out all processed food and refined sugars and flours will give you a lift. It may take 2 weeks to notice. Eat real food.
Over 7 years ago, I visited a nutritionist who was realistic about me making a complete lifestyle change. She knew it was going to be a challenge, it was; I took baby steps, but so glad I took the challenge 7 years ago.
Now for the next challenge....
Just in case you wondered. Yum.
Top Delicious Green Juice Recipes:
- Perfect Morning Essential: 4-6 Carrots, 4 stalks of Celery, 1 Lemon , 1 Macintosh or Yellow Apple
- Hot Afternoon Boost: Up 4-6 Carrots, 4-6 stalks Celery, 1/2 bunch Cilantro, 2 Roma Tomatoes, 1 Lemon
- Power After-Workout Drink: 1/2 Romaine lettuce, 3-4 leaves of Kale, 3-4 Carrots, 1/2 bunch Carrot top, 1 Apple, 1 Lime
- Serious Detox: 1/2 sour green Apple, 1 Lime, 1 large Beet, 3-4 leaves Beet tops, 3-4 Carrots, 3-4 Celery stalks, small piece of Ginger
- Excellent Craving Response: 3-4 large leaves of Kale, 1 whole stalk of Leek, 1 Lime, 1 large Tomato, 1/2 bunch Cilantro, 3-4 Carrots, small piece of Ginger
- Delightful Green Snack: 1/2 of red Cabbage, 3-4 stalks of Celery, 4-5 leaves of Kale, 1 Lemon, 1 Lime, 1 Apple, small piece of fresh Ginger
- Sweet Filling Delight: 3 cups fresh baby Spinach, 1 Lime, 1 large Tomato, 2-3 Carrots and 1/2 Carrot top bunch, 1/2 bunch Parsley, 1 stalk Celery
- Quick Cleansing Drink: 2-3 Carrots, 4 Cucumbers, small piece of fresh Ginger, 1 Lemon, 1 whole Beet
- Variety Vitamin Drink: 1 Lemon, 2 cups of Alfa Alfa Sprouts, small piece of fresh Ginger, 2 Carrots, 3 Cucumbers, 1/2 bunch Parsley
- Exquisite Green Goodness: 3-4 leaves of Kale, 5 large Romaine Lettuce leaves, 1 Beet, 1/2 bunch of Cilantro, 1 Lime, 2 cups fresh Spinach, 1/2 Apple
- I can't remember where I got the recipes above so if you "own" them please let me know so I can give you the credit! Also, visit Raw Food Nation for more ideas