Friday, January 27, 2012

Me. Today. Vintage Fashion

In my 20's and 30's I was known to wear vintage suits. I LOVE THEM!

Two babies later, age 45 and a size large; I have a hard time finding them. This is a huge problem in my life...hehe
I do see Vintage Fashion in Thrift Stores such as the Goodwill but the sizes for Vintage Fashion tend to be small. Even a Large is tini. But for you ladies that run on the smaller side you will have good luck on Etsy. There are a few stores who carry Vintage Suits.

For me...I'm keeping my eyes open for the designers who had the voluptuous women in mind during the 20's, 30's, 40's error..I just might have to dive into the 50's....it's when women were appreciated for their fuller figures.
( I think)


PS. We're not ALWAYS serious around here. It's the lighter side of life that keeps us sane. Enjoy.

No comments: