Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Me.Today. Conspiracy

Every now and again a girl has to wait. Tarry. Take a look into the dark. The conspiracy of her own mind. The thoughts of others. The mind of Christ. It's all girl.

This girl. I wait on the Lord for He knows my thoughts, struggles and worries.

He is bigger, stronger, more beautiful then the worries.

I have Jesus. Life can be good. I'm tired but I wait. Patiently?

anyway you look at it.....

New International Version (©1984)
I will wait at the fords in the desert until word comes from you to inform me."

New Living Translation (©2007)
I will stop at the shallows of the Jordan River and wait there for a report from you."

English Standard Version (©2001) See, I will wait at the fords of the wilderness until word comes from you to inform me.”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"See, I am going to wait at the fords of the wilderness until word comes from you to inform me."

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) I'll wait at the river crossings in the desert until I receive a message from you."

King James Bible See, I will tarry in the plain of the wilderness, until there come word from you to certify me.

I find commentary's interesting....I like this from Gill's
"until there come word from you to certify me; of the truth of the conspiracy, of the number of the conspirators, and who they are, what progress they have made, whether come to Jerusalem, and how they behave there, if come; or of anything relative hereunto he could get intelligence of."

No comments: