Monday, October 11, 2010

All alone?

God is gently pulling me to Him. Asking me to allow Him to be my hope. To feel the hope that is in Yahweh

Below taken from Daily Focus:

"Oh, precious one, do you know how much you are loved by the Lord of the universe? He sees you right now where you are and is waiting for you to look at Him. He holds out His hands in love and says, "Stop crying, my child. I am here for you." He has bottled up your tears (Psalm 56:8) and desires to breathe strength into your heart. He wants you to crawl on His lap and wait for wisdom, as He holds you in His arms of love (Isaiah 40:11)."

Christ is no stranger to loneliness. Many times in the Scriptures He left His disciples to go pray in a place described as lonely or a desert (Luke 4:42). He knows what you are feeling today and wants to take your loneliness away. Don't allow loneliness to overwhelm you. Instead, let it push you into the arms of your loving Father. He is waiting to bless you and fill you with the drive to homeschool again.

Jesus, here I am — empty and nothing without You. Reveal Your mighty presence to me Lord, so I may walk in the strength of Your love. Drive the loneliness I feel away and let me rejoice in Your goodness. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments: