Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winter, Winner and a Wish

This time of year is filled with joy and busyness. I am experiencing two types of busyness. One, we are placing our house on the market and the realtor wants to get it listed before Christmas so we are getting that in order. The second, and best type of busy that I prefer to call "full" is enjoying the Christmas season. I am really taking the time to enjoy the reason for the season with my family. My blogging has slowed down and will pick up after the new year. I will post here and there but really just taking this time to reflect and enjoy my loved ones.

I also post at The Blessed Nest. We are having a Momma Must Have giveaway running through Christmas Eve. Pop on over for a visit. I would love to see you there too!

The winners of the We Are His Workmanship CD are....
Laura at Laura Williams Musings and
Jewels Hud
Please visit Kidstymemusic. I will be posting more about this amazing ministry in the new year. Cheryl is taking this time to enjoy her relationship with Christ and the family He gave her! I will get the full scoop from her and her ministry and tell you all about it in the New Year.
If I don't post here before Christmas; I wish you and your family a wonderful day celebrating our Lord's birth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I sent you an email. Please look in your bulk folder if you don't see it in your inbox.