I've been tagged by Becki at A Walk Through The Valley for this fun middle name meme.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Elizabeth
E- Easy to get along with...most of the time.hehe
l- love people.
i- I couldn't imagine life without my husband Joel and our two sweethearts!
z- zebra's are the stripiest...says my daughter Sophie!
a- apart from Christ I would be nothing.
b- buried in laundry most of the time.
e- enjoying my girls at ages 2 and 4 but looking forward to being able to converse more with them. The tantrums. Yikes
t -trouble maker in my teens and early twenties. shhh our secret.
h- horrible with math even though my Dad is a mathematician. I think my 4 year old takes after her Grandpa. She is a math whiz!
Because I am off to San Diego and I need to pack still....I will do the tagging when I get back because I do have to think of 8 people.wow But feel free to take the tag and run with it if you are reading this!!