Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Venturing Out


Today I will be venturing out to the OC airport to pick up my cousin and her two children from Texas. We have a fun week planned....Tonight dinner on the beach. Tomorrow Lego Land, Thursday breakfast at Goofy's kitchen and swimming, beach again in the late afternoon to watch the sunset. Friday all day at Disneyland. I will post No word Wednesday tomorrow but in the mean time would love to know....

Do you have any home school resources? I will start a link list of resources soon but just curious as to "who" you know. I will be venturing out to home school my oldest daughter this Fall. She will start kindergarten. I started looking into home schooling when she was three as everyone thought she was ready for pre-school. We are very involved in our community so she did not need any more socialization. We did learning through play at home and a few work books as she loves her little "school" time. (She named it that, not me). More to come on home schooling but just to let you know I believe that we can all "gleem" from each other's methods of home schooling so my list will be eclectic. I do see helpful hints in each method. Have a great day... talk more soon.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

God willing, our plan is to homeschool...although because of his Autism, Benny will be going to a special preschool...anyways, I have looked into Abeka and like what they offer...I'd love to know what you are doing and how it works for you.

Nesting Momma said...

Becki- I will be posting more about HS and will e-mail you some of the links that have been helpful to me. I will ck out Abeka. Thanks,Donna